We didnt go downtown today. I haven't felt that great and it was rainy so we just stayed home. Plus Alex has been extra cranky. I dont know if its because he was out so late on Friday and he's still catching up on his sleep or if his teeth are bothering him. I HAVE to get a picture. They're so cute!!
So...no new pictures of the Island to post.
Tomorrow Josh is taking me to see the gym. I'm SO excited about going on a schedule. We're hiring a local lady to watch Alex 3 days a week so that I can go to the gym while Josh is at work. I haven't actually driven Ugly Betty yet but I'm sure that will be an adventure. Josh is also going to try to get me an appointment with a career guidance counselor this week so I can start some classes. I have put this off for far too long. Having someone here a few days a week to watch Alex will help with that too. I'm so excited right now!! So many new things!!
Yesterday we went to the BX and Josh let me get whatever I said I needed. I won't tell you how much I spent but it was fun picking out things for the house. I was a very frugal girl and didnt get everything I WANTED. THAT little escapade will have to wait for Hawaii when we get all new furniture and EVERYTHING....ahhh, so much fun to look forward to.
The kitty is back...and he's bringing a friend. They came into the house today! I forgot the kitchen door was open (so the dogs could come and go) and we were in the living room when we heard "meooooow", lol. I think they're still outside hoping for more goodies. Josh made me shut the door after about 30 minutes.
Its almost time for Alex's bath...Josh is yelling for me from the living room.
Love and miss you all....
Just a blog...with occasional updates...for my family and friends while we live so far away. We love and miss you all!!!
About Me
- TheRoseBunch
- My husband Josh and I have moved to Oahu, Hawaii. We are a military family and we love it. I got out of the Air Force so that my son and I could travel with my husband and I could pursue a degree. I have 2 miniature Dachshunds named Roxanne and Warner. ...I love to be social and hang out with my friends, but I am not a party girl. I miss my best friend Miriam more than words can explain...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son whom I adore......I have an awesome family. 3 older sisters...a wise father...and my Mom is my hero. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was named after my father's uncle, George A Whiteman who was the first pilot shot down in Pearl Harbor...I was born and lived the first 10 years of my life in Belize, Central America. I hate cold weather...I love the ocean...I make great Iced Tea...I've had 7 teeth pulled to make room in my mouth for braces...I've never had stitches...I love my green eyes...I have 4 tattoos...I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. My daddy is a preacher...I love the American Flag and what it stands for......I'm sarcastic, strong, happy and extremely blessed.
Sounds like you are doing great! Josh is spoiling you, huh?! Love the pictures you posted of your new home.
ReplyDelete