About Me

My photo
My husband Josh and I have moved to Oahu, Hawaii. We are a military family and we love it. I got out of the Air Force so that my son and I could travel with my husband and I could pursue a degree. I have 2 miniature Dachshunds named Roxanne and Warner. ...I love to be social and hang out with my friends, but I am not a party girl. I miss my best friend Miriam more than words can explain...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son whom I adore......I have an awesome family. 3 older sisters...a wise father...and my Mom is my hero. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was named after my father's uncle, George A Whiteman who was the first pilot shot down in Pearl Harbor...I was born and lived the first 10 years of my life in Belize, Central America. I hate cold weather...I love the ocean...I make great Iced Tea...I've had 7 teeth pulled to make room in my mouth for braces...I've never had stitches...I love my green eyes...I have 4 tattoos...I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. My daddy is a preacher...I love the American Flag and what it stands for......I'm sarcastic, strong, happy and extremely blessed.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Yawn...



We are all SO tired... Went to Josh's football game tonight and got POURED on... ended up running to the car in the rain with Alex and the soaking wet diaper bag. He and I spent most of the rest of the game in the car. Of course the rain pretty much stopped once we left the field. Alex looks like I felt...cold and hungry.


I have a KILLER headache...can't figure out exactly why except I wore my hair with those bobby pins in the front and I havent done that in a while. That could also just be coincidental.


We watched some Baby Einstein videos on YouTube today. You can tell in the picture that I was talking to Rachel on facebook while he was watching the video. Hey, it kept him quiet for 10 minutes so who are you to judge? =0)

Alex's teeth are almost all the way through his gums. You can feel both of them with your finger...I tried to get a picture tonight when Josh was making him laugh but this is what I ended up with...

You can't see his teeth but his smile is HUGE... ;0)

Earlier today we were playing with one of Daddy's berets... here's another picture since I know you havent seen enough of Alex yet in this post.


Oh, he's such a handsome boy.



I take all the credit. You know I am allowed to since he looks JUST like his dad. lol...











Well, its almost bath time again. I plan on crashing as soon as Alex's face hits his bed. Murphy's law says that means he won't go to sleep when he's supposed to.

Good night all... xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an eventful day!! Hope the headache is gone when you wake up :) Love to all

    ReplyDelete