Well, we went to football again tonight...but it got cancelled. I guess they got a new sports director for the base and he was unconvinced that the lights on the track arent enough to light up the WHOLE field after dark. Cops were supposed to play at 8pm and it was too dark to see the ball so they cancelled the game. Oh sadness.
I went to a women's Bible study class today with Amanda (Her husband Vic works with Josh in the kennels). It's a 4 week "Women After God's Own Heart" study and today was week 2. Very interesting...a small but broad group of women. They meet on Wednesday's so we'll see how it goes. After that we went to the TORC for lunch and met another group of women for a Security Forces Wives meeting. ACK...I'm a "wives"!! Anyway, we talked about the Holidays and what the squadron has planned event wise. It was fun...I didnt get home until about 2 in the afternoon and then Alex took a 2 hour nap. Perfect.
Tomorrow morning I am meeting with Jenny...our soon to be sometimes nanny. I'm very excited about having someone to help and having some freedom to go to the gym and do school work without worrying about him every second.
O yea. Did I tell you? I have decided that I want to have my degree by the time my kids are in school. Yes, I said "kids". No, I'm not pregnant.
I must go help Josh get Alex ready for bed. Sweet sweet husband...such a good daddy.
As always...I MISS you all. SPECIALLY the kiddies. Kenzie, Ben, Nate, Trent, Chlo-bear. LOVE my wonderful family SO much.
xoxo
Just a blog...with occasional updates...for my family and friends while we live so far away. We love and miss you all!!!
About Me
- TheRoseBunch
- My husband Josh and I have moved to Oahu, Hawaii. We are a military family and we love it. I got out of the Air Force so that my son and I could travel with my husband and I could pursue a degree. I have 2 miniature Dachshunds named Roxanne and Warner. ...I love to be social and hang out with my friends, but I am not a party girl. I miss my best friend Miriam more than words can explain...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son whom I adore......I have an awesome family. 3 older sisters...a wise father...and my Mom is my hero. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was named after my father's uncle, George A Whiteman who was the first pilot shot down in Pearl Harbor...I was born and lived the first 10 years of my life in Belize, Central America. I hate cold weather...I love the ocean...I make great Iced Tea...I've had 7 teeth pulled to make room in my mouth for braces...I've never had stitches...I love my green eyes...I have 4 tattoos...I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. My daddy is a preacher...I love the American Flag and what it stands for......I'm sarcastic, strong, happy and extremely blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment