I went to the Ed Office today...got some paperwork on UMUC. I THINK I may start off in the direction of a Computer and Information Systems degree since that's what my AFSC was anyway. I think I could manage that...I'm sure I'll want to change my mind a thousand times. Anyway, tomorrow I'll go back over there and submit the paperwork. Scary.
I was reading some blogs today while Alex was napping and can I say...my blog SUCKS. I guess I can't judge myself too harshly since the first time I blogged was 3 weeks ago but hey, I'm jealous of other people's blogging skills. For all I know, this thing will die once I start classes. Either that or I'll fail school because I can't stop blabbing about my insignificant days.
Boys are both in bed. Well, dogs are too. Josh was super tired today. He's been working out pretty hard and he plays football 2 nights a week or more. I like to pretend I work harder than he does but some days I think I'm wrong. He was giving Alex his bath and Alex pooped in the tub. I found it extremely hilarious until he rinsed him off and handed him to me. When I laid him on the couch and started putting his diaper on he finished his pooping. All over my hand. Sigh. He's lucky I love him.
I'm turning into a regular awesome housewife. I cook dinner every night (almost). I do laundry while my honey is at work (usually). And I even keep things picked up around here. You'd think I would be bored but I feel like there is ALWAYS something to do. I'm tired. I miss having an easy job (Well, I miss working for Col B...(0:)
Guess it's time for me to hit the sack, too. I miss everybody. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment