About Me

My photo
My husband Josh and I have moved to Oahu, Hawaii. We are a military family and we love it. I got out of the Air Force so that my son and I could travel with my husband and I could pursue a degree. I have 2 miniature Dachshunds named Roxanne and Warner. ...I love to be social and hang out with my friends, but I am not a party girl. I miss my best friend Miriam more than words can explain...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son whom I adore......I have an awesome family. 3 older sisters...a wise father...and my Mom is my hero. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was named after my father's uncle, George A Whiteman who was the first pilot shot down in Pearl Harbor...I was born and lived the first 10 years of my life in Belize, Central America. I hate cold weather...I love the ocean...I make great Iced Tea...I've had 7 teeth pulled to make room in my mouth for braces...I've never had stitches...I love my green eyes...I have 4 tattoos...I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. My daddy is a preacher...I love the American Flag and what it stands for......I'm sarcastic, strong, happy and extremely blessed.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Monday...

Today is Monday...Josh didnt have to work so we had a very relaxing day while it poured rain outside. Well, I had a relaxing day. He went running in the rain.

Yesterday he took Alex and I for a little drive around the island. We didnt go really far. Still havent made it to the other big "city" but we're planning that for this coming Sunday. Yea, famous last words. It'll happen eventually. I took some pictures on our drive... it truly is beautiful here.

This one was by far my favorite... can you see the rainbow? It kept pouring rain and those rocks look deadly but its so pretty. The picture doesnt do justice to the color of the water crashing against the farthest rocks. Its a beautiful jewel toned blue-green. I need a better camera so I can really show you.
I went to the gym yesterday!! Did legs and ran for a bit. Yes, I am sore but so happy to finally be going. I didnt go today but am going for at least 4 more days this week.

Check out Alex's teeth. Can you see them in this picture? His smile is so contagious... maybe infectious is a better word but he is a beautiful boy. Can you believe the two of us came up with someone so pretty? ;0)

I had to add the second picture. That boy loves his bath time...

Here is a picture of the doggies, in case you've wondered how they're doing. Great, by the way. I think they're very happy and I dont know if its because I'm so much more relaxed or if they just really like it here but so far so good and Roxie is a little skinnier than she was earlier this year.
I've been doing a lot of internet searching. When we leave here we plan on buying new furniture and everything for our house in Hawaii. I dont want to wait until the last minute so Ive been saving pictures I find online of things that I like and I've built "carts" on both Target.com and the AshleyFurnitureHomeStore...lol. I want to be sure I get good deals and a lot of things I'm sure I'll find cheaper last minute by shopping through Overstock.com or even some local stores but for now this is fun. If you have any great ideas let me know. I'm slightly intimidated by the thought of being completely responsible for decorating a house but it also sounds like loads of fun. Especially when Josh hands me the credit card and says "max it out, babe". Ah...fun.

Well, I love you all... I miss you. Please send me an email sometime or just put a note on here to let me know you read it. It's pretty amateur but its a lot of fun.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment