Why am I the only one awake at 930pm? O yea, I had a nap this morning and poor Josh did not. Although, my sympathy is a little less sincere than it would be if he'd really had to do that uphill jog with his 50lb ruck sack like he was supposed to. I guess they (another guy is going to Ranger training with him) ended up in class all day with the Ranger who is helping them prepare and they didnt have time to do the run. I'm sure we'll hear more about that on Tuesday. Monday is a holiday!!
I found a baby jumper on LajesAds for $20!!! I had been looking at the EXACT same one online for a couple weeks and a lady on base was selling hers for half as much!! And it's almost brand new!!! He seemed to really like it...
Well. For about 10 minutes...then there was some of this...
Did you hear that NASA is "bombing" the moon tomorrow?? I'm kind of excited about it. Gonna watch it online. You should do the same...WATCH HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment