J finally took me to Angra today like we'd been talking about since I got here. It was not at all worth the effort. I did see some stores I'd like to go into and I'm sure if I knew more about the place and what all was there, I'd enjoy it more, but my perspective just from the drive and the short amount of walking we did, is that it's not all it's cracked up to be. Still beautiful...and fun.
This guy was watching us pretty intently--->
We also went back to Calheta dos Biscoitos where I took pictures of before. With the beautiful blue water. This time we went a different way so that we could go to the little cafe and the area where you're allowed to swim. It's so unique. Not at all what you'd expect when you think about a "swimming area" but in its own way it is really beautiful. I took a couple videos. You can watch them on YouTube if you like. But here are some pictures if you dont have the opportunity to get on Facebook or YouTube.
Another weekend over. I've been here over 3 weeks already. I finally drove UglyBetty the other day. Did I tell you that? She wasnt as bad as I was afraid she was going to be but that clutch is like an inch from the brake! If my feet were any bigger I'd have major problems.
Jenny babysat Alex a couple times last week. It went pretty well. I'm not sure how much we're going to use her until I start school. Josh is pretty flexible about coming home for extended lunches so I can work out. The biggest issue will be when I have homework that I can't focus on without someone here.
Well, its almost 1030pm and I am beat. Will try to post something tomorrow even if it's short.
Hugs & Kisses,
TheRoseBunch =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment