About Me

My photo
My husband Josh and I have moved to Oahu, Hawaii. We are a military family and we love it. I got out of the Air Force so that my son and I could travel with my husband and I could pursue a degree. I have 2 miniature Dachshunds named Roxanne and Warner. ...I love to be social and hang out with my friends, but I am not a party girl. I miss my best friend Miriam more than words can explain...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son whom I adore......I have an awesome family. 3 older sisters...a wise father...and my Mom is my hero. Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was named after my father's uncle, George A Whiteman who was the first pilot shot down in Pearl Harbor...I was born and lived the first 10 years of my life in Belize, Central America. I hate cold weather...I love the ocean...I make great Iced Tea...I've had 7 teeth pulled to make room in my mouth for braces...I've never had stitches...I love my green eyes...I have 4 tattoos...I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews. My daddy is a preacher...I love the American Flag and what it stands for......I'm sarcastic, strong, happy and extremely blessed.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random pictures....



I forgot I had these from yesterday....this is our new car. Pretty hot isnt she? A minor step down from the 2009 Charger RT that I put in STORAGE.....sigh. There is also a picture of our backyard. Its bigger than it looks...not huge but plenty of room for the short legged weiners I call dogs.

2 comments:

  1. We want to know what the altar looking thing is in the back yard....cooking/grill/fire pit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....yes. =0) It's a firepit of some sort... it has a chimney...I'm afraid to light it but want to at some point... Its actually kind of cool...

    ReplyDelete