So I'm waiting for Josh to come back to get us... Alex is just hanging out like a good boy. You'd never believe he is the same baby who gave me so much grief his first 3.5 months... The dogs love that we have a fenced in yard and I am so ready to get this house in order. As soon as Josh gets back (he went to his work to make sure we have insurance on the "island bomb" of a car we now drive) we're going to get some groceries. I plan on taking some pictures while we're out.
Hope I remember to write a little post daily... the island is beautiful. (picture is from our bedroom window) Very green...and no, Rachel, I do not miss the changing leaves of Ohio (yet). I do miss my family...especially Miss Kenzie who needs me...but I'm finally with MY family...and that is where I really need to be.
Good morning Esther Rose
ReplyDeleteA paz de JESUS nosso DEUS e salvador.
Lugar bonito,deve ser aí onde você mora.
A alegria está no coração de quem já conhece a JESUS
A verdadeira paz só tem aquele que já conhece a JESUS
O sentimento mais precioso que vem do nosso SENHOR é o amor que só tem quem já conhece a JESUS.
[Padre Marcelo Rossi]
_____________________________________________
my name-Geraldo barreto da Silva
Diamantina -BRASIL