Yawn....its SO pretty outside and I just want to sleep. Alex had a rough night. We spent almost 2 hours trying to convince him that it was night time not eating time. I know he'll do better tonight but the time difference and all the flying made him a little cranky. He's still pretty congested so when he cries there is snot running down his face. It makes me laugh. =0) He's so pitiful.
I should interject here and say that Josh has been SO GREAT when it comes to helping me out with Alex. He is actually the one who spent the most of the 2 hours walking around with him. I laid in bed and pretended I couldnt hear. :)
We went to the BX yesterday...I took a couple pictures of the island. These are from on base where you can see the ocean. It really is beautiful.
Well I need to get off. I will take some pictures of the house today and try to post them tonight. I have a ton of laundry to do... all my hair products opened onto my clothes during the flight over. Sigh.
Good Morning Esther Rose.
ReplyDeleteVocê vai teirar fotos e vai lavar uma tonelada de roupa.Cuidado é muita roupa.
_______________________________________________
A Paz de JESUS nosso DEUS e salvador.
Um poema Bonito para você e sua família.
JESUS é DEUS
JESUS é Luz
Brilhante luz do céu
JESUS é paz
Inquieta e doce paz de DEUS
JESUS é DEUS
Quem vê a vida iluminado
pela luz
que é JESUS não anda nas trevas
Tropeça menos,também se torna luz
Por isso eu pus a minha luz
Na luz imensa de JESUS
Por isso eu pus a minha paz
Na paz imensa de JESUS
E depois disso,eu já não temerei
Não temerei,não temerei a escuridão
JESUS é minha luz.
[Padre Zezinho]
____________________________________________
My name-Geraldo Barreto da Silva
Diamantina-BRASIL